Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Mike Sees the Light!"

Continued from here...

As Jeffy works on the logistics for his "A 'Slight' History of Golden Age Comic Book Super Heroes", he gets all kinds of "help" and support from Mike...






There you have it, my Benny Hill gag of ogling for the week. Man oh man, Mike's right though, them women knew how to show off what they got alright! I know what you're thinking, "Those guys look dumbfounded!", and that's JUST the way they fouund us, too!

To KW, I know I passed by on my 2 dimension concept here with the background heroes...just wanted to make sure you and I were right...we were.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Ah, Black Canary ! I have a jug of Golden Age hand lotion just for her !

Unca Jeffy said...

Fish-net and black leather goodness!

Search This Blog