Monday, July 12, 2010

Turf Log - Cartoons That Run Through My Head - "The Scar!"

I have a line on my head that some folks think is a scar...

...but is really just a wrinkle caused by a fat guy who sleeps on the same side all the time.


...But that doesn't stop me from telling a good story...


I finally decided on one.

One that was believable enough to gain the listener's rapt attention...until I hyperbolised a little too much...

It involved a 9 meter-range, 27 inch spear gun, a school of man eating sharks and one of those pink, inflatable sea horsies...


Talk to you soon!

6 comments:

Gabriel said...

I've split my sides laughing out loud!

That pic of you sleeping is awsome! The wrinkle damn well the sign of hapiness...

Akshunt "Action" Frank Franklyn said...

as a member of the Jai Alia what was your super power.

Marco said...

Scary, as I have the same line in my head. Fat guys who sleep on their sides need to have a website or something.

Unca Jeffy said...

Thanks Gabriel, I could post pics of myself sleeping every day...whatta life!!

Good for you Frank, only in text would that joke have worked.

Marco, at LEAST a support group of some kind!

Marco said...

I thought Jai Alia was a racetrack in Florida

Unca Jeffy said...

sigh

Search This Blog