Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Banjo Pig Keeps Ruttin'!!

"Yoinks!" I mean..."Oinks!"As I sit down to blog, I note that the "Dueling Banjo Pigs" is getting more heated!

You remember last month when Stacy Curtis and Guy Francis began a little banjo playing pig duel on their respective blogs and invited anyone and everyone to join the fray? Well it's built up to wayyyyyy more than I can keep track of and they've even set up a separate blog to catalogue the caterwauling piggies! Check it out for yourself...there's obviously a LOT more than one way to skin a banjo playing pig!

At any rate, I felt I had fallen behind a bit and had better git to gittin', so I yanked out my dusty file of "Banjokes" and got to doodlin'! Here's my next two entries to the fray boys!



Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Love your pork-o-ramic 2nd drawing ! It is PRICELESS (no one can afford to frame it) !

Unca Jeffy said...

You could always fashion your own frame from pork rinds bound together with discarded banjo strings.

It'd be the next big thing after macaroni art.

Search This Blog