Thursday, February 3, 2011

Garfunkel & Oates - "All Over Your Face"!

Sticking with my impromptu/accidental music week, I should also mention that "Garfunkel & Oates" released a new album on Tuesday as well. "All Over Your Face"!


I love these girls/women of comedy and song, and I've talked about them before on here. Riki "Garfunkel" Lindhome and Kate "Oates" Micucci (one day I hope to rename "Mrs. Kate 'Oates' Micucci-Overturf"...but then I'm delusional) have been strumming, plucking, fingering and tickling guitar, ukulele, keyboard and heartstrings for a while now, and I for one am always wanting more.


Here's a few of their songs, swiped from Riki's own YouTube page...I hope you'll learn to love them, too!



And at the risk of repeating myself, one of my favorite love songs of all time, "F**k You". It makes my heart sing.


Check it out. You'll be happy you did.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Both songs are A+ entertainment. Your dreams will be dashed if these Gals meet 'Flight of the Conchords' ;~j

Unca Jeffy said...

eh...my dreams have been dashed before. Actually, about 4 times today already. I'll get by just adoring Kate from afar.

Search This Blog