Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Human "Being" for Blog Action Day

I had to think a bit about how I could contribute to this little blurb found at this site.

"Blog Action Day is an annual event held every October 15 that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. Blog Action Day 2009 will be one of the largest-ever social change events on the web."



Thus far, 9,663 blogs in 150 countries with a total readership of 13,062,929 are all signed up to post about the topic of global climate change. All today.

I thought of that old adage, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.".

Then I thought of my stance of being a "human being", not a "human doing".

So I headed down to visit with "Jeffy's Angels" down at "The Drink Hole". Continuing my sentiments from yesterday...I just "was".

Do your part! Quit "Do"ing so much!

No comments:

Search This Blog