Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Polly & Her Pals: the Best from '43" - Nemo #32 part 3 and final

Well...here it is. The last article from the last issue of "Nemo: the Classic Comics Library". As Charlie Brown might say, "sigh!"

I'm not calling this post the "Nemo" final-FINAL though. I still need to replace my missing issues #27 and #29 and will promptly post them here in my blog when I do. There's also a "Nemo" annual I need to post that is oversized for my scanner...but I have a plan of attack in mind here. If you were to count the multitude of "Nemo Bookshelf" series of reprints of Little Orphan Annie, Popeye, Little Nemo in Slumberland, Krazy Kat, Dickie Dare (have I forgotten some? Probably) I think you may see plenty more leaping from inside my head and onto my blog. Final? HAH!

The last 16 pages of the last issue gave us a loving sampling of Cliff Sterrett's beautifully designed "Polly & Her Pals". I only wish these could be seen in color, as they were truly candy for the eye.

Enjoy.

And remember. Don't worry about "Nemo". There'll be more.

















Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog