Thursday, April 8, 2010

Seeking Comfort from Digital Withdrawal

Patiently and helplessly waiting for his crack computer staff to revive his downed external hard drive and recover the treasures stored in the lost data, our erstwhile blogster seeks comfort from his spiritual advisers.

Jesus only had his boss's tough love to dish out...

The Flying Spaghetti Monster gave me an empathetic pat on the head with his noodly appendage...but he seemed a little drunk, so maybe he was just touching me to find his bearings...

And Superman showed off his newly discovered power of "Super Aloofness"...damn our yellow sun and the powers and abilities it affords him...

I feel a little like Linus without his blanket.

Keep your fingers crossed for the boys in the "clean room" working feverishly sorting out all those "ones" and "zeros". As pitiful as I may appear above, I am the eternal optimist!

GODSPEED to you of binary magic! I have the faith in the matrix!!!

2 comments:

THE APOCOLYTE said...

Ha! Funny cartoons, Jeff!
Having experienced many similar technical difficulties myself, I can feel your pain! Hang in there, brother!

Unca Jeffy said...

I'm hanging in there with all my fingers and toes Apocolyte. Thanks for enjoying my cathartic cartoons.

Search This Blog