Saturday, April 24, 2010

Publicity Whores!!!

Our Story: The Mysterious Shadowy Figure explains to Jeff why The Illuminati is disappointed in him...

See that heart-tugging "Ode" here!



See y'all tomorrow

Oh...P.S.: I'm using this story, in part to test out pens and scanner settings and the like. If you have any noticeable difference in the way the pics look to you over the course (beginning Wednesday 4/21 and through today) and think some look too pixilated or some are too big and cumbersome for the way you view them, please let me know. I'd appreciate it!

3 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Great comic strip concept Jeff~! Love the Tex Avery Wolf & Red inna background~!

The Illumunati said...

You are cautioned, the Illuminati's reach is vast... Thus, when the Grand Plan for World Domination is revealed, The Illuminati will introduce our Great Leader...

Pee-Wee Herman!

Unca Jeffy said...

Lysdex...Thanks. I am just experimenting with the backgrounds I hope they don't look too out of place. I prefer drawing the character stuff and not the details in the back, so I thought that maybe showing what I would like to see in a bar (I am not a sports fan) would be fun.

Illumy: Fear not...my over-all representation of you is with the most severe reverence!

Search This Blog