Monday, July 27, 2009

50th post; More Steve Goodman and the swift hand of the internet!

Wow...you never know who's reading this thing. The solitude of working in cyberspace makes you forget sometimes that you really are connecting with people.

I got a very nice e-mail yesterday from the author of a recent biography on Steve Goodman, thanking me for the post I did on Steve's birthday.

The authors name is Clay Eals and the book is called "Facing the Music". It looks like a very good read and seems very lovingly put together. I'm definitely going to grab myself a copy.

The book is going into it's second printing and was the winner of the 2008 IPPY (Independent Publishers Award) Silver for biography.

Thanks for the kind e-mail Clay. I look forward to reading your book.

No comments:

Search This Blog