Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Year's Winding Down

2009 has been a year of...well...a lot of things.

Out there in the real world, we've been hit with an economic crisis like we haven't seen the severity of since the early 80's or the duration of since the 1930's. The end of it is continually just out of our grasp and relief isn't coming as soon as we'd like.

Here in my world...well...things are good. I've been proud of myself for some things and learned from some other things. What more can you ask of life?

I'm going to relax here in the last week of 2009 and take full stock of it all. I hope to see you all back here next Friday January 1, 2010.


I know you'll all probably be doing the same, and I hope the balance sheet looks good when you're finished. I don't mean the financial balance sheet...that's gonna be crappy, and does it really matter?...I mean your emotional and happiness and health balance sheet. At the end of the day, at the end of the year, that's what really matters anyhow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... we all deserve a break, but dude-I'm going through withdrawals !!! I need my jeffy blogs daily!!!!come back !!! come back !!

Unca Jeffy said...

They's a-comin', they's a-comin'!! Don't you worry! Beginning Friday January 1, 2010!! Back with more cartoons, more music, more lots-o-good-stuff!!

I promise!

Marco said...

Give my regards to Guy Lombardo...

Anonymous said...

Is Rusty back in town?

Search This Blog