Thursday, June 3, 2010

Title's Tell the Tale! A Brief Addendum to Yesterday's Post

Just a follow up to yesterday's rambling post. Roommate Mike brought home a DVD copy of the movie in question which netted my $1 and is sure to bring fortune and fame to my name...all autograph requests will be considered...

I just wanted to see out of curiosity if the song actually made it to the movie or to the cutting room floor. I notice my musical work didn't make the DVD cover...

Scottie's scene singing it is pretty well butchered up. If you strain you can kind of make out 3 lines of the chorus while he sings it in the background of a Chris Pine scene. Kind of what I expected though I thought we'd hear a line or two more clearly.

But, giving credit to the producers...they DID hold true to their word...here it is in glorious scrolling text...

In case you missed it...(click to embiggen...then you only have to squint half as much)

Next stop...IMDB!!!

Lookout Hollywood...Uncle Jeffy's in town!

3 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Congrats~! You are now 6 degrees from Kevin Bacon~ and one degree from a Grand Slam Breakfast @ Denny's~!

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

Mazeltov, my friend!

Unca Jeffy said...

Lysdexicuss: I am actually about $7 from a Grand Slam, but I'm 2 degress from a fever. Thanks.

Ivan: Truly it's a mitzvah of Independent B-Movie proportions.

Search This Blog