Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jeff Overturf who? part 2: "I Love Rachael Ray"

I like writing songs. I like singing songs. I'm no Stevie Ray Vaughan on the guitar (I'm sorry to say) and I'm no Michael Bolton when it comes to my voice (I'm very, very, very happy to say) but I sure have a good time doing it. Who has more fun doing nothin' besides me? NOBODY, that's who!

This is a song about Rachael Ray, the TV food and talk show host.
Before all you folks from the "The Rachael Ray Sucks Community" (yes, there is such a thing out in cyber-land) get up in arms and start hatin', let me point one thing out to you. You're all watching her wrong. TURN THE SOUND OFF!

You HAVE to watch Rachael without her screechy, nasally voice to distract you and then you'll realize, she is one of the all-time great "girl-next-door" hotties on TV. I like the natural. The natural sometimes comes with unpleasant attributes, but the attractive is framed all the better with those attributes. If you were able to visit inside my head for real and take a peek in my "Spank Bank" (guys...you know what I mean) you'd see a pattern for who gets membership there. "Uncle Jeffy's Spank Bank" prefers MaryAnne over Ginger, Betty over Veronica, Janet over Chrissy...you get the idea.

Case in point...let the images speak for themselves...
One lucky door jam...

She likes booze and wieners...go ahead...argue with me...

You don't want this in your kitchen?...

Or your back yard??? I mean...just look at HER back yard (not The Grand Canyon dummie...I'm being clever and making reference to her BUTT)!...


The benefits of anti-oxidants found in berries...


And chocolate...

A boneless breast and a crispy thigh, sittin' at the bar givin' me the eye! Spicy wings too and just lookee them drumsticks! Yummmmmmmmmm...

No more scouring...
Parody ad making fun...still a turn on.



True she doesn't look quite as good now since Oprah's handlers have gotten their claws on her and changed her look so gain more ethnic appeal and she now works 14 shows a week instead of just 3, so the miles are starting to show...but I still think ya got it Rachael!


"I Love Rachael Ray"...enjoy>



Thanks to Scott & Brian Campbell, Mike & Mark Crowley and Rick & Michelle Ravanello for their help with the video.

Thanks to Dave Vasquez for the software help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out BMO

Search This Blog