Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jeff Overturf who? part 1: Turf Log-"Cradle of a Comic Book Civilization"


I've spent the last 2 weeks doing this blog trying to explain who I was through things I like and why I like them, kind of indirect I know. Today I'll try a more direct approach. Below is a comic I wrote and drew back in 1994. I hope this answers some questions. Click on the small thumbnails to view the pages full size.












































I hope you enjoyed it. See you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have two sets of this comic book, full scale, single sided and stapled. Will-call, please.

Anonymous said...

Dude! I am so happy to see you are puttingyou art and writing out for the world to see.
I can't tell you how much I miss you stuff.
I still have my TurfLog !
Dude, did I start this by saying Dude? wow...I have turned into an old stoner.

I hope you are well my friend...I miss you.

Search This Blog