Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Magic of "NOT" Editing!

Johnny Cash wrote "Folsom Prison Blues" back around 1955 or so with the idea of writing about the most heinous reason for a man could kill another man. Just to watch him die.

For my birthday we decided to make this interactive/audience participation.

If you're having an intervention or just trying to show your kids the downside of alcohol...show them this.

Then again...it might be better if you all have a beer first.









Self indulgent? Hey, it was my birthday.

5 comments:

Joselyn Sullivan said...

What happened to "Take 3"?

Unca Jeffy said...

Take 3 is even less entertaining than the 4 you see here. But if you go to my YouTube you can see it there. :)

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Dad thinks the change that Frank found in the couch is his!

Unca Jeffy said...

It was mostly just M&M's and Juju Bee's anyway.

Anonymous said...

OMG I just remembered why I stopped going to Pep Boys! Don't want Manny, Moe and Jeff working on my car after a hard night of drinking. Now bring back R-U-S-T-Y thats Entertainment!

Search This Blog