Sunday, April 20, 2014

Nemo Post Fix by Request! ...happily.

The internet is a wonderful place.  Don't let anyone tell you different.

The internet is communication and information sharing at a level which has NEVER before existed.  EVER!

This post goes out as a lesson to all of you bloggers out there (I love you one and all for having something to say and a place to say it!) who may think you're sometimes posting in a vacuum.

Today, Easter, April 20, 2014 I received a comment from a reader (on this blog which I have neglected for a good while) who sang praise for my posting of ""Nemo: the Classic Comics Library" and was happy that he could add the scans to his archive as well.  

I had no idea anyone was reading those.

Then he pointed out that on August 18, 2010(!) I had missed a few pages and forgot to post them.

Amazing.

The internet works.

Sometimes I think it's just me.

Good to know.

Here are those pages.  From "Nemo: the Classic Comics Library" issue #14.  Chapters 11 and 12 of the unpublished autobiography of Allen Saunders, "Playwrite for Paper Actors".

With pleasure and thanks to Mr. Carlos Maria Federici: comics fan extraordinaire!





Happy reading.

Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Love the W.C. Fields character; spot on dialog fer sher.

Gabriel said...

You'll walk never alone, Jeff!

Paul C.Tumey said...

Hey Jeff, I visit your blog regularly. I love the Nemo archive, but my fav is examples of your cartooning work! So there's at least one reader out here you know about!

Unca Jeffy said...

Thanks so much Paul!

Search This Blog